TMPL Sportswear Affiliate Program Details & Terms
Compensation Payout: 10% of Net Sales Value, including SALE items.
Exceptions: Will be announced by email 10 days prior to start date.
Crediting Policy: Last click.
Payout Scheduling: All commissions paid within 30 days of the month following the sale date. Example... Sales between March 1st - 31st are paid on or before May 1st.
Recurrences: Payout applies to all future recurrences of returning customers.
Tracking Pixel: Advertiser allows media partner / TMPL Sportswear to fire their tracing pixel when the consumer action is completed.
Currency: Financial transactions will be processed in CDN ( Canadian ) dollars.
Currency exchanges may occur if partner / advertisers have a different currency default set in their account settings.
Change Notification Period: Insertion order can be changed or cancelled with 24 hours notification to the media partner.
Please read & review our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. Thank you.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) "We", "us", or "our" refers to TMPL Sportswear and our website; (ii) "you" or "your" refers to the Affiliate; (iii) "our website” refers to the Temple Athletic Co. Inc., dba "TMPL Sportswear" properties located at www.tmplsportswear.com; (iv) "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) "Program" refers to the TMPL Sportswear Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Please include all websites that you use in your profile as this will help us make a better decision.
TMPL Sportswear reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate Agreement at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
TMPL Sportswear grants you, as a contracted Affiliate, a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub- licensable ( sub ) license for the term of the Affiliate Agreement to use and reproduce TMPL Sportswear Marks solely for the purpose of placement of Ad Links on the Affiliate’s Sites.
Linking To Our Website:
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. Custom links are not permitted and have been disabled within ShareASale.
3. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile
4. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
5. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
6. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
7. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided and/or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
8. You undertake not to modify any creative made available through TMPL Sportswear and are not allowed to conduct display activities of any kind with self-designed creatives, without the expressed written permission and consent of TMPL Sportswear.
Non-Commissionable Product Sales:
Temple Athletic Co. Inc., dba "TMPL Sportswear" reserves the right to not offer commission on products deemed as key product launches, discontinued partnerships or any other reason TMPL Sportswear finds that a product should no longer be commissionable. In the event there is a key product launch, text links and banners will not be provided to these products within the affiliate network and any affiliate found trying to promote these launches with affiliate links will be subject to having their orders voided and face potential removal from the program. If a previously commissionable product is no longer going to receive commission, all banners and text links for that product will be removed from the network, SKUs will be set to 0% commission and affiliates will receive notification about the commission update.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. TMPL Sportswear Coupons).
3. You may not use our brand terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than TMPL Sportswear for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program. If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trade or Brand Terminology: (the following is not an exhaustive list): TMPL Sportswear, TMPL Sportswear.ca, Temple Sportswear, www.TMPLSportswear.ca, www.TMPL Sportswear.com, www TMPL Sportswear ca, TMPL, Temple, Temple Sportswear.ca, TMPL.ca, TMPL Sportswear store, shopTMPL Sportswear, shop TMPL Sportswear, shop TMPL, shop Temple, shopTMPL Sportswear.ca, shopTMPL Sportswear .ca, shopTMPL Sportswear ca, mi TMPL Sportswear, miTMPL Sportswear.ca, TMPL Sportswear originals, TMPL Sportswear shoes, TMPL Sportswear sneakers, TMPL Sportswearstore, TMPL Sportswear discount, TMPL Sportswear discounts, TMPL Sportswear coupon, TMPL Sportswear coupons, TMPL Sportswear clearance, TMPL Sportswear gear, TMPL Sportswear outlet, TMPL Sportswear shop, store TMPL Sportswear, TMPL Sportswear outlets, TMPL Sportswear outlet store, outlet TMPL Sportswear, TMPL store, TMPL Sportswear online store, TMPL Sportswear online shop, coupons TMPL Sportswear, discount TMPL Sportswear, TMPL Sportswear sales, sales TMPL Sportswear, TMPL Clean Sportswear, Temple Clean Sportswear...
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
2. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first time customers only) will result in removal from the program.
3. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
4. You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
5. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
6. You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal. Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders. The current rate is 2%.
Coupon Attribution & Authentication:
Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as coupon in our system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the database and directly or privately to affiliates. In some cases, coupon affiliates may only be paid on codes provided during secured paid placement promotional windows and not on any codes outside of that window. Coupon codes that are not real, expired, not specific (i.e. up to 40% off sale items) or are long-term site-wide offers that do not require a code may not be considered valid codes and the affiliate will not be given commission on these orders. All placements secured with affiliates will require use of an exclusive code and/or link that will be provided in Impact Radius. Transactions that take place outside of that code/link will not be credited to the affiliate.
Promoting TMPL Sportswear through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub- affiliates promoting the TMPL Sportswear program adhere to our program terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the TMPL Sportswear program. Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commission from sales made through any sub- affiliate that does not comply with our program terms.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited, i.e. TMPLSportswear.website.com or www.TMPLSportswear-coupons.com.
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108- 187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of TMPL Sportswear.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you're welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, "25% off sale at TMPL Sportswear through Wednesday with code TMPLSportswear25."
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on TMPL Sportswear's Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with TMPL Sportswear's trademarked company name.
4. You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes TMPL Sportswear’s trademark in the page name and/or username.
Operations Outside Canada:
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union's Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
Reversal & Communications Policy
We reserve the right to reverse commission payments, orders or lead actions due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, suspected reseller activity, suspected fraudulent or illegal activity, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders, lead actions, or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof. If any of the above applies, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules. ©2021 Temple Sportswear Co. Inc.
Important Reminder About Canadian Competition Bureau Guidelines for Affiliates
The misleading advertising and labelling provisions enforced by the Competition Bureau prohibit making any deceptive representations for the purpose of promoting a product or a business interest and encourage the provision of sufficient information to allow consumers to make informed choices.
We require that sponsored social media posts include the hashtags “#sponsored” or “#ad” as close to the beginning of the content as possible and before any links leading back a brand’s landing page. In a blog post, the disclosure statement must be clearly visible and come above the “fold” or “scroll” ahead of any brand links. For video and audio sponsored content, there must be either an audible verbal disclosure or a written disclosure on a clearly legible title card at the beginning of the file.
For more information on the Canadian Competition Bureau regulations for affiliates & influencers kindly reference the following document by clicking here.
To stay up to date with product launches, brand announcements and any news and information that is TMPL Sportswear, it is highly recommended that Affiliate follow @tmplsportswear on Instagram, TMPL Sportswear on Facebook and to sign up for our email campaign.
What makes TMPL Sportswear Different from other sportswear brands?
TMPL is the future of sportswear. Raising the bar for environmental and human health production standards to provide athletes with a functional performance sportswear collection designed and Made In Canada, crafted with non-toxic, premium Italian performance fabrics that are safer for our planet and your body.
What We Stand For: Our Brand Pillars
TMPL Sportswear is produced using the world’s most exacting human and environmental standards. Our dyes and fabrics are free of dangerous toxins, making TMPL safer for your body when exposed to open skin pores.
Our products are made locally, employing the fairest labor practices where our producers are provided a safe work environment, fair living wages and health benefits.
TMPL Sportswear is constructed using our Pur-Tec Bluesign & Oeko-Tex Certified performance fabrics and features moisture wicking, 4-way stretch, anti-odor technology, UV protection, and more. Superior feel, comfort and breathability means you can work even harder.
My Planet. My Body. My TMPL.